2018 Fall Season Information
Outdoor Referee Assignor: Shane Kennard (click to email)
Session starts: August 18, 2018.
My plan is to publish games on Tuesdays. That means you must get your availability done by Tuesday. Please keep your availability updated. I know it can be tough...I have to do it myself for my refereeing. You have 3 days to accept games and those games will autodecline after 3 days and I'll assign them to someone else.
Assigning Schedule (subject to change):
August 18-24. Assignments published August 7. August 25-31. Assignments published August 14. September 1-7. Assignments published August 21. September 8-14. Assignments published August 28.
- September 15-21. Assignments published September 4.
- September 22-28. Assignments published September 11.
- September 29-October 5. Assignments published September 18.
- October 6-11. Assignments published September 25.
- October 15-19. Assignments published October 2.
- October 20-26. Assignments published October 4. (NOTE DIFFERENCE)
- October 27-November 2. Assignments published October 16.
- Rest of season. Assignments published October 23.
Pay Schedule (subject to change):
- August 18-31. Payroll turned in September 4.
- September 1-14. Payroll turned in September 17.
- September 15-28. Payroll turned in October 1.
- September 29-October 12. Payroll turned in October 15.
- October 15-26. Payroll turned in October 29.
- October 27-Rest of season. Payroll turned in November 12.
LCS Referee Accomplishments
2018 LCS Referee Accomplishments
- MLS preseason.
- Youth Futsal Nationals.
- USL Regular Season assignments.
- NWSL Regular Season assignments.
- NPSL Regular Season.
- NPSL Post Season.
- PDL Regular Season.
- Development Academy Regular Season.
- Generation ADIDAS Cup
- Region 2 President's Cup appointments.
- Region 2 Youth Regionals appointments.
- State Cup Finals appointments.
- MSHSAA Final Four
2017 LCS Referee Accomplishments
- NWSL regular season assignments.
- USL regular season & postseason assignments.
- Open Cup 1st, 4th and semi final rounds.
- NPSL regular season & postseason assignments
- Development Academy regular season & winter showcase
- President's Cup Regionals
- President's Cup Nationals
- Youth Regionals
- Youth Nationals
- Generation ADIDAS Tournament
- MSHSAA Final Four
- NIAA Postseason & National Championship
- NCAA Postseason
- For pictures & details, see below.
President's Cup Regionals
Representing Lake Country: Jordan Furnas, Chloe Lairmore, Kori Cowger, Derick Blankenship, Dan Ortega, Stephen Hoffmeister, James Emeric and Shane Cowger. Chuck Lonardo and John Hicks were assessors.
All referees received a semifinal or final assignment.
And Dan Ortega was selected to referee at President's Cup Nationals, July 12-16 in Auburndale, FL!
Region II Cup
Representing Lake Country: Madison Vanek, Tim Wagner, Derick Blankenship, Austin Sanders, Josh Pennington and Dan Ortega.
The following received semifinal and final assignments at Regionals...
- Pennington - U15 boys AR1 Semi
- Ortega - U16 boys 4th official Semi
- Blankenship - U13 boys 4th official Semi
- Wagner - U16 girls referee Semi / U14 boys referee Final
And Tim Wagner was selected to referee at Youth Nationals July 25-30 in Frisco, TX!
Let Shane know of any accomplishments of our Lake Country referees and possibly we will add them here!
Game Officials Helps
Below are tutorials to help you make the most of Game Officials. Click the list button on top left corner to see the list of tutorials to find the one that will help you the most.