ATTENTION: The AFFINITY REGISTRATION SYSTEM that we are required to use as a member of Missouri Youth Soccer is now charging all players a $3 registration fee. This fee goes straight to Affinity for using the system. If you see a convenience fee charge on your credit card, that amount goes to Affinity, not Lake Country Soccer.
Player Registration CLICK HERE
Fees - $95 per player which includes a team t-shirt
Forms - All players must turn in a copy of their birth certificate and a signed LCS Emergency Medical & Liability Waiver in order to participate.
Scholarships - Available to those players who receive Free or Reduced lunch at school. A copy of the school Free/Reduced Lunch letter is required to be eligible for a scholarship. Free Lunch players owe $25 and Reduced Lunch players owe $50.
1. Monday March 8, 2021 - Team Designations Due - coaches must notify LCS of how many teams their school will have and in what division (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division.
2. Friday March 12, 2021 - Coaches Deadline to submit player t-shirt sizes to LCS
- t-shirt sizes may be phoned in to Alf
- t-shirt sizes may be emailed to email@example.com
- t-shirt sizes may be faxed to 862-5223 ATTN: Alf
- Only the total number of t-shirts needed by size are to be submitted for each team
3. Monday March 15, 2021 - Deadline for player registration, to submit new player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers, and pay fee ($95 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date. Fees are NOT paid to the schools.
4. Wednesday March 22, 2021- Rosters are due to LCS
5. You can find these here:
Missouri Youth Coaching Certificate: Missouri Foundation of Coaching Certificate
Coaches Background Check Link: Click Here
CDC HeadsUp (Concussion Testing) link: Click Here
SafeSport link: Click Here
6. Monday March 29, 2021 - Middle School Girls Games Begin
*Varsity plays on Monday nights
*JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
*JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
- In the event of rainouts/cancellations, decisions regarding cancellations are normally made by 2:00pm in the afternoon of each game day. In some cases, decisions are made at game time. Cancellation notices are posted on the home page of the web site and also on the "Field Conditions and weather information" section of our voicemail system (press "4" when in the general voicemail system).
MIDDLE SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING & CONTACTS
*If your school is not on this list, please call the LCS office at 417-862-3211. You will be placed on the team that is geographically the closest or one that needs players to complete their team.
|Matt Jernigan - Manater||417-350-0507|
|New Covenant||Eric Crain||417-380-9264|
|Manager: Neil Burton||
|Pleasant View||Trent Wilkinson||417-766-8139|
|Reed - Hickory Hills - Jarrett-Westportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Manager: Marcie Cloud
For questions regarding middle school soccer, please call Alf Bilbao at 417-862-3211 or email email@example.com